Subscribe Us

Money Can Buy Happiness


 

when we were kind The Golden Period of our life. we became happy when someone give us a few candies. When I was young I was taught that happiness came from good deeds speaking the truth and praying to God.

But as I grow up I realized the source of happiness is not good deeds. It is the power of money that makes us happy without it you can't buy anything.
In a group of friends when we discuss the power of wealth they usually say that no power is greater than love and respect but I never agree with them, perhaps maybe they also do not agree with their own statement. It's because of the moral thoughts that don't allow us to say that the power of wealth is not greater or superior to love and respect.
last year I watched the movie "wolf of wall street" a dialogue I heard was very interesting and can conclude my whole article. "enough of this shit (money) can make you invincible."
when I was in my college my teacher told me "even your own parents start making difference between their wealthy and poor children". Some of you readers might not take it as true. But life experiences are contrary and bitter ones like truth which we always hate to listen to and only love to listen to the truth when we think is in our favour.
Life is full of experiences good and bad as we all know but if a lesson teaches us the reality of life i don't think that is a bad experience.
A man's worth noting it is wealth that makes the man worthy. My girlfriend used to say to me that she is different from others and she is important in relationships not wealth but I totally disagree with her. In reply, she always says in time I will not be the same as others. But it was all same in the end.
The life of a middle-class job holder is nothing more than a race where the finish line is called retirement. this race is all about wealth and greed and a man almost forgets to spend his time with his family.

Asian countries

in Asian countries a proverb is very famous "the quarrel starts only in the family when the money is out" on the other hand the basic necessity of life is food and clothes .theses two things you have to buy from your earned money when the money runs short or the supply gets poor quarrel starts like when labour is asking about their wages from finance manager when the cash flow becomes too tight. In both situations, the aggression causes quarrels.
A very famous quote everyone must have heard is "health is wealth" if you read the quote from the end and onwards you will figure out "wealth is health". About 60-80% of people became goes to doctors to remedy their anxiety problems all of them have issues relating directly or indirectly to money.
AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE UGLY TRUTH.
                                                                                                                               AUTHOR
                                                                                                             MIRZA USMAN MEHMOOD

Post a Comment

0 Comments